Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I cannot understand

I try my hardest to understand people, but sometimes I just want to call it like it is, and call them stupid. People would say that I am stupid for believing in God. The expounding of my stupidity would continue with the fact that I spend a lot of my time reading a book, the bible, that some people says is nothing but fiction. My stupidity doesn't end there, to these people, because I wake up every Sunday and waste a day "worshiping" with other believers to a God that they say cannot exist.

I am sorry but I find it stupid to consider humans smart enough to rule God out of the equasion of life. To rule God out you would have to first discredit the bible, which to someone who has done their homework and studies cannot be done. Then you must discredit the resurection of Jesus Christ, which if you look for truth and creditable sources cannot be disproven.

So many times people focus on the origin of life. They start with creation, I say why look that far back when these first two cannot be discredited. If Jesus cannot be discredited, by truth not personal agendas, then what is the point of agruing evolution vs creation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home