Monday, June 12, 2006

Don't Same That Name


“Don’t say that name. Students you can write a paper about anything you wanta write about. Thank you very much teacher can we write about Jesus? No, you can’t write about Jesus. Well why? Because of the separation of church and state. Huh?? Yes, no papers about Jesus. Excuse me can I write about Zeus? Well of course you can write about Zeus. Oh, I guess the Greeks didn’t have a religion. Can I write about ancient Aztec beliefs? Of course you can write about ancient Aztec beliefs. Oh, I guess the Aztec’s they didn’t have a religion. Can I write about the beliefs of Native American peoples? Of course you can, that would be a splendid thing to do. I guess Native American peoples they didn’t have a religion. Can I write a paper about Gandhi? Course you can write a paper about Gandhi. Interesting, guess he didn’t have a religion either.”

Dr. Voddie Baucham Jr. – “Nothin’ But The Truth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home